Nitrogen Generator System Applications
Industrial PSA nitrogen generator systems is widely used in SMT area, semiconductor silicon industry, chemical industry and new material industry, metallurgy, metal processing industry, food and medicine industry, tire nitrogen rubber, rubber vulcanization and many other fields.
The on-site gas making (nitrogen making machine) has gradually replaced the traditional nitrogen supply methods such as liquid nitrogen evaporation and bottled nitrogen with its advantages of low investment, low cost and convenient use.
Nitrogen Generator System Features
1. PSA Nitrogen generator is used as the principle of pressure swing adsorption, The nitrogen is obtained from compressed air directly by using high quality carbon molecular sieve as adsorbent.
2. Purity and flow rate can be adjusted in a certain range.
3. Resonable inner structure, keep the balance airflow, alleviate the air high speed impact.
4. Unique molecular sieve protective measure, extend the working life of the carbon molecular sieve.
5. Easy installation and easy operation.
|Purity(%)||Production flow(Nm3/h)||Pressuer(Mpa)||Dew point(℃)|
|≤-40~-60 (under nomal pressure)|
How a nitrogen generator works?
According to the press swing adsorption theory,the high quality carbon molecular sieve as the adsorbent, under the certain pressure, carbon molecular sieve has different oxygen/nitrogen adsorption capacity,the oxygen is adsorbed largely by the carbon molecular sieve, and the oxygen and nitrogen is separated.
Since the adsorption capacity of the carbon molecular sieve will be changed according to different pressure, once lowering the pressure, the oxygen will be desorbed from the carbon molecular sieve. Thus, the carbon molecular sieve is regenerated and can be recyled.
We use two adsorption towers, one adsorb the oxygen to generate nitrogen, one desorb the oxygen to regenerate the carbon molecular sieve, cycle and alternation,on the basis of PLC automatic process system to control the pneumatic valve open and colse, thus to get the high quliaty nitrogen continuously.
A full installation requires air compressor, refrigerated air dryer, filters, air tank, nitrogen generator and gas buffer tank.
We supply a full set installation but each component can be provided separately. Such as boosters, high pressure compressors and filling stations, etc.